If you are new to the Parkinson Association of the Rockies, we invite you to explore the many ways we support, strengthen and empower the Parkinson’s Community in Colorado. We hope you’ll be both inspired and excited about what you find. We believe that the services we provide -- from exercise classes, focus groups and even a free iPhone app -- are making a difference in the lives of people with Parkinson’s disease, their families and their caregivers.
Our website is a great place to start to learn about Parkinson’s and how the Parkinson Association of the Rockies can help. While you are here, you may find it useful to:
- Explore the event calendar which has locations and times for upcoming exercise classes and support groups
- Download the PD Life app and start tracking your medications and symptoms
- Visit the blog for thoughts, inspiration and ideas for Parkinson’s experts and champions
- Join the forum and post or read questions and comments about living with Parkinson’s in Colorado
- Donate online to support our mission and make our services possible.
At the Parkinson Association of the Rockies, we pride ourselves in working hard, pushing limits and innovating to find new and more effective ways to strengthen and support the Parkinson’s Community. We hope you will not only take advantage of what we have to offer, but also consider joining us whether through volunteering or donating to further this cause.
Parkinson Association of the Rockies