Brain Boosters 101
Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Join the Colorado Neurological Institute for an exciting new 4 week series designed to Exercise your Brain and Maximize your Brain’s Potential so that you can get things done more effectively and independently!
Ask yourself these questions:
- Forgetting to take your medications?
- Having difficulty managing your finances?
- Missing Dr’s appointments or losing your keys?
- Ever misunderstood?
- Having problems completing a task?
- Having difficulty concentrating, planning or organizing?
- Concerned about your driving abilities?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this course may be right for you!
* Strategies for concentration & focus
*Types of memory & compensatory strategies
- Executive Skills
*Judgment & decision making
*Understanding verbal & non-verbal communication
- Adaptive Technology
*Compensatory strategies for daily living
- Math Skills
*Math strategies for everyday activities
- Driving Safety Awareness
*Driving skills & assessment resources
* After each session, all participants will be encouraged to complete weekly action plans.
Sign up is required and attendance is limited.
The cost is $40 for 4 weeks
Location : 701 E. Hampden Avenue, Suite 415 Englewood, CO 80113
Contact : 303-788-4010