PD Life Parkinson’s App
Manage your health with PD Life
Are you incredibly busy and on the move? If so, PD Life is a Parkinson’s app that can help you simplify and improve the accuracy of reporting to the doctor your compliance with the cumbersome regimen of Parkinson’s medications.
While “on-the-go”, PD Life simultaneously reminds you to take your Parkinson’s and other medications and record how you are feeling in the moment. No longer do you have to recollect how you felt two months ago. Without a second thought, you are developing a personalized database of medications taken, side effects experienced, and disease symptoms present.
PD Life was designed by the Parkinson Association of the Rockies based on the needs and experiences of Parkinson’s patients and their physicians. PD Life is a Parkinson’s tool that allows you to have more accurate information, which may significantly affect and improve your course of treatment for Parkinson’s disease.
Be active in the fight against Parkinson’s disease. Participate in efforts to improve treatments for Parkinson’s disease, enhance the lives of those living with Parkinson’s disease, monitor the health of care givers, or provide insight into a cure for Parkinson’s disease. It is easy and anonymous. Simply agree to regularly transmit information you entered into PD Life and/or surveys you have taken.
- Input and track complex medication regimens
- Receive reminders to take medications
- Track “ how you are feeling” throughout the day
- Record side effects of medications and disease symptoms
- Glossary including purpose and side effects of Parkinson’s medications
- Share your personal data analysis with your physician
- Contribute important information to a research database